VTR/TRF

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR/TRF
From: Jeff Kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:02:45 -0400
Hi List!
    I'm making an Open Invitation to any person or family that is going
to VTR/TRF 2K02 to feel free to stop at my place to sleep over. This is
to mean camping out at my place, because all my beds are full at this
point. I live in WNY area [just east of Lockport, NY [about a 6 hr drive
from my place to TRF. I'm thinking that people that might be interested
would be coming from the North [Canada] which could be WI. people if yo
decided to cut through CA. from Detroit. I'm leaving for VTR/TRF on Wed.
[8/6/2K3] in the AM so I can take a leisure ride down through the back
roads & hills. So after Tue. night You wouldn't what to stop by. Please
respond to me personally, so I can give directions to my place.
    Also, If there are any TR List Menders that would like to obtain a
window decal for there car, then look me up @ VTR/TRF's SP & I will sell
you one @ $3.00 each [the same cost as Joe Curry does.] OR You could
trade it for a beer ;-) .  There are some people that still owe me the
beer. :-)  I'm hoping I see them sometime. :-D     I'm doing this for
the list, & NOT for profit. I do think highly of this list & would like
us to promote it as much as possible.
-Cosmo Kramer