RE: Is there anywhere in the world...?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Is there anywhere in the world...?
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:10:27 -0700
> After all I paid forty seven or forty eight dollars last year in property
> taxes on my two acres of land and my two thousand square foot house.

Somehow, I think there are some things Jeff neglected to mention ... like
his property is apparently valued very close to the $75000 homeowners
property tax exemption ... and the population of Rayne has actually fallen
since 1980.  Which may have something to do with the average income for
Acadia parish (where Rayne is located) being only 60% of the rest of the
nation ... or that the only home I could find for sale in Rayne has _severe_
flood damage.

Randall