Re: Is there anywhere in the world...?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is there anywhere in the world...?
From: kelly.allen@wachovia.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:34:17 -0400 SilasGW01.Notes.Wachovia.Net/WACH(Release 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 06/10/2003 02:34:30 PM
Mike - it sounds like you are a libertarian.  If not, maybe you should
check it out:  http://www.lp.org/
They're not perfect but at least they are headed in the right direction.

Kelly
New '73 TR6 owner! :  )
PS - This is my 2nd attempt at posting - hope I did this right this time.

Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>@autox.team.net on 06/10/2003
07:06:33 AM

Please respond to Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>

Sent by:    owner-triumphs@autox.team.net