re: house paint (OFF TOPIC)

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: house paint (OFF TOPIC)
From: Mike Smith <tr4a@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:01:50 -0800
I work for a major paint and stain company and there are really only two
ways of spraying, an airless or HVLP. The wagners require you to thin the
product so much you'd have to do multiple coats to get any protection. As
with anything you get what you pay for
Thanks
Mike

Folks,

Are those "get a Wagner" spray guns any good?  Anyone have a better
idea?  I'd really like to not use a brush this time, if possible.

thanks!
--
Douglas Frank  DigitalWhoopsCompaqImeanHP Co.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,