Website Feedback wanted

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Website Feedback wanted
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:01:03 -0800 (PST)
Well, I have now reached a new milestone with my website and I'd like to get
some feedback from the people who visit it most.

As those of you who visit my site know, it's a free website hosted by
Geocities.  Since it is a free site, I'm limited to a max of 20MB of space -
and I have now filled up just about all of that space.

So, what I'm wanting to know is what features do you like most about my site,
which ones do you like least, are there other free hosting services that give
you more room for files, etc.

I wish I could afford to pay for space to continue my site as it currently
exists, but then I'd have to give up my TRs (which will happen when you pry my
cold, dead fingers off the steering wheel) ;D

Thanks in advance,

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"