bumble bee wire ??

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: bumble bee wire ??
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:35:39 -0500
Cc: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
I just got some bumble bee spark plug wire made in England " a good thing".
But this is a new strain of bumble bee, it has no black stripe, " a bad
thing".
My question is where the heck do you get the spark plug connections.  It seems
that making your own spark plug wire is now a lost art.
I went to the local auto parts store, and was told we used to have them but
since spark plug wire now comes fully assembled, haven't seen the ends in
years.
I thought it would look good on a TR6, but if I can't get the ends, I guess it
goes back.
The new door handles and lug nuts look good,  so all is  not lost.
Another story:
I installed a new cd stereo in the car, it required cutting the center console
to make it fit. I had to remove the seats because i had to take out the arm
rest to remove the center support. It took a lot longer than i figured, but
its done.
The only thing is , I can't figure out where the two nuts and bolts went to,
that hold the seat in place. I had to go to Home Depot and get new nuts and
bolts.
Losing it ,
Al Salvatore
76tr6