RE: Front brake job - what to do?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Front brake job - what to do?
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:20:24 +0000
I concur with Randall, and:

IMHO braided brake hoses are a good mod. With single circuit brakes you need
all the help you can get - or does the 6 have dual-circuit?

If there's any disc runout check for hub runout too. If just the discs are out
I'd replace them. If the hub's running out there's more work to do - see my
post from some time ago regarding this

Don't skimp on the rear brakes - check the shoes and spend time adjusting up
the rear brakes and handbrake. It's the way to a hard pedal...