Re: Garage heating advice requested

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: Re: Garage heating advice requested
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:09:56 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
    my garage isn't heated but i can work comfortably out there
with a kerosene "jet" heater like the ones you might see on a
construction site. plug it into a 110 outlet and it's blowing out
hot air quickly, i just shut it down when i'm warm enough. i'm
pretty sure it was under $200 bucks at a lumber store. the garage
has ventilation at the eaves so i also get fresh air.
     also, i had an old carpet remnant, very low pile, that i used
under the car and work area and that helped alot insulating me
from the cold concrete slab, makes a big difference.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co