Re: TRF Sale - something missing .net>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Sale - something missing .net>
From: <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:41:52 -0400
> Catalogs take time and effort to produce. I
> know Charles R. insists on
> doing much of the work himself. You can't
> expect every model to get a new
> catalog all at once. I'd sure like to see a GT6
> catalog but the factory
> parts book and TRF's price list are
> comprehensive.
>

> Erik Quackenbush, Midwest Filter Corporation
> 1-847-680-0566  http://www.midwestfilter.com

When I went to the summer party in about 1992 they were working on a GT6
catalog. Obviously it isn't a high priorty.

While I like TRF I tend to order from others who have catalogs.  It doesn't
have to be a catalog like Rimmers or TRF Spitfire catalog.  I can get all the
basic info out of Spitbits catalog which isn't very big.

So Vicky B (because they are close), Spitbits and Rimmers tend to get 90% of
my business.

Roger Elliott