Re: IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:08:23 -0500
Randall,

I actually thought about that, but I was just too lazy :)  I thought the
ground had dried out enough...  It was close.  I actually only had to push
it about three or four feet.  What made the situation exciting was the fact
that a storm was brewing and the first raindrops were just starting to fall.
I don't have a functional top, so it was a race there for a few minutes.

Anyway, everything's cleaned up now and ready for summer!

Kurtis J.
1963 TR4
Russellville, Arkansas
www.geocities.com/tr4_1963