IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:42:50 EDT
Listers,

It's been a long four years, but I finally went for a quick spin around my
neighborhood, as my TR3A is currently unregistered and uninsured.  It felt
great!  I was grinning like the village idiot.  I was impressed at how much
torque the engine has.  Now I have to work on a few immediate problems such
as the generator doesn't work and I have a small coolant leak somewhere.
Hopefully, I can sort these out over the next week or two.

Thanks to everyone for all of the help that you have given me.

Later, going back out to the garage to sort out the problems.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A  TS58399L  (another saved from the crusher)