RE: IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE

To: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: IT'S ALIVE!!! FIRST RIDE
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 10:12:06 -0700
Kurtis :

For a temporary solution, keep your eyes open for a wooden building being
torn down, and scrounge (4) 2x6 floor joists.  Lay two of them in front of
the car, and drive onto them, then lay down the other two and drive onto
them.  Pick up the first two and repeat as necessary.  The 2x6 will spread
the weight out so the surface loading is less than your feet, and the wood
will give the tires traction even if they do sink into the mud a little.

Randall