show in Mich.

To: "list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: show in Mich.
From: "Pat" <shine88@chartermi.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:48:43 -0700
Hi All,
 Just some info for anyone who might be in Mich. in July.  Our club, Mad
Dogs and Englishman, will  have our (drum roll here) Mad Dogs and Englishmen
XII International British Car Fair on July 7th.  Our featured marquee this
year is 50 years of Triumphs honoring our wonderful little cars.  Its a
great show with lots of fun things to do including time trials on the rally
track.  The show is held at the Gilmore Auto Museum and the car barns are
open for you to peruse thru in case you get tired of looking at all the
LBC's that normally show up (can't hardly believe that)  If anyone would
like more info, holler .

Pat