Re: Here's your golden opportunity - TSOA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Here's your golden opportunity - TSOA
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:02:15 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2002 12:22:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
michaelgajic@hotmail.com writes:

> 'Triumph Sports Owners Association', its a car club for Triumphs. The US
> TSOA is now defunct (merged with the VTR???) but TSOA items are period
> accessories for Triumphs in the US.

I prefer not to think of the US branch of TSOA as "defunct"; rather I would
quote from our magazine masthead: "...the Vintage Triumph Register,
Incorporating the Triumph Sports Owners Association"! :-)

Although the link doesn't seem to be working at the moment, when it DOES work
again those interested can read the last issue of  (the US branch of) TSOA's
Newsletter, Oct.-Dec. 1981, detailing the "transfer" of TSOA to VTR.
<http://www.angelfire.com/realm/templetriumph/tsoa/tsoa81oct.html>.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>