Re: brake bleeder

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake bleeder
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:03:59 -0600
I've got one concern with these bleeders that I thought I'd share. This
type of unit uses compressed air the drive the fluid through the system
if you live in an area with high humidity you are compressing humid air
into a camber with your fresh hydraulic fluid doesn't this seem like a
bad idea? As you compress the air you force the water out of suspension
in the air and into your new brake fluid.

Doug Hamilton