Re: Careful while driving to mid-Ohio this summer!

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Careful while driving to mid-Ohio this summer!
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:45:33 -0400
Darrell;

Subliminal guy says we'd like to see everybody at Mid-Ohio in June(.357
magnum). Sounds like we'll all have a lot of LBC fun(Sig-Sauer 9mm).  He
hopes to be there with his newly rebuilt TR6 (P38Walther).
Geez, but at the rate he's  going, he might have to get there on his
Triumph Bonneville. Oops, wrong list!

Sublimely yours,
Jeff Johnson
76 TR6
(Browning, Remington, Glock)
Don't even think of messing with Darrell(aka 1 shot-1 kill) concours judge
Somewhere near Southwest Central Ohio