Re: Careful while driving to mid-Ohio this summer!

To: "The Usual Suspects" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Careful while driving to mid-Ohio this summer!
From: "Michael Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:53:17 -0500
I'm glad to see that the rights of the individual still have a fighting
chance.  Irregardless of your opinion on individual firearm ownership, the
right of the individual to lead his/her life in the manner in which they see
fit is paramount.  Just imagine what life would be like for us if they (the
gov't) decides that we don't need to work on old, leaky, rusty cars anymore.
Kind of takes on a whole new perspective.  I'm done now.  Just the input of
a personal liberties proponent.

Michael Hutchinson
'71 TR6 (the Lazarus project)