VB seals, whats the difference??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VB seals, whats the difference??
From: Stephen Palmisano <spalmisa@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:50:37 -0400
Hi All,

   In restoring my '72 TR6, I ordered a number of new seals from Victoria
British. I have installed the fuzzy door seal (Roadster Factory) and the
Rubber Windshield Post Set (VB# DT-25).
I now have a seal called a "A" Post Seal (VB#  9-2713) that looks a lot
like the Windshield Post Set seal, however they are different PN's and
prices. I have not found any thing that shows where this actually goes. I
even looked at Phil B's TR6 today in our work parking lot and did not see
this seal on his '74. Does anyone out there know where this goes?

The victoria Parts are located in the "Door Trim"(PN 9-2713) section and
the "Windsheild/Sun Visor"(PN DT-25) sections of their catalog.

Thanks

Steve