RE: VB seals, whats the difference??

To: "Stephen Palmisano" <spalmisa@cisco.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VB seals, whats the difference??
From: "Broooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:35:24 -0400
I believe those two seals have the same application.One is sold as a set and
the other is sold singular,of what I am aware of there are two different
versions out on the market one having a OD of approx.3/8"(most original)TRF
pn:620403, and 5/8"aftermarket unfortunately there is no one that you can
count on at V.B. to verify which size that you might get when you order.
I am curious of What size you recieved from them with which PN?

Does anyone else know more on this subject? please chip in.

Brooks
76 Spit
74 & 76 Six