TR3 Floor Replacement Instructions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Floor Replacement Instructions
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@starband.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:11:24 -0800
     I've recently finished welding in new floors into my TR3 and learned a
lot of lessons. I have done a write-up that is too big to post on the list.
Randall may post it on the SCTOA website. I am going to check with TRF or
MOSS to see if they would be interested in putting it into their catalogs to
entice people to buy their floors.
     Anyway, if anyone is interested then email me at bbrewer@starband.net
and I'll send you the file as an attachment. It probably works for TR4's and
6's as well.
     Don't try to weld in new floors during the driving season, because it
is a long drawn out job. It is definitely a winter project. The job was
enjoyable and I recommend that owners don't put it off another winter.
     My next projects are new carpets, to rebuild the steering box and
replace the rear shocks.
     Let me know if you want the write-up on the floors.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 TR3A TS72747LO
     Formerly known as "The Flintstonemobile"