RE: Another milestone

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Cliff Hansen" <hansenc@flash.net>
Subject: RE: Another milestone
From: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:51:08 -0400
Cliff,
I am confused my friend. I am just about to replace the floors and sills in
my TR4A while on the frame. All the parts are on the way as I write..
My master plan was to first use my new body installation kit (spacers,
actual bolts, etc.) to square up my semi-rusty tub before I replace the
sills and floorpans.
My logic was that I should get my doors to open and close squarely using the
frame and spacer kit to shim where needed.
After this task is complete I was planning on replacing the sills and
floorpans on the frame.
Am I running amuck or what? Do I need to lift the body to replace the
floors?
Waiting in Cincinnati...
Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH