RE: Thermostat

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>, Mike Smith <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>, Gary Allgood <leyte@lvs.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thermostat
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:42:39 -0700
330-160 is the 160 degree version of the Robertshaw 'high-flow' thermostat
that fits the TR2-4, as well as many other cars.  It has an outer ring that
makes it easy to solder the brass sleeve on.  It's also available in 180 and
195 degree versions (330-180 and 330-195).

However, none of the other local chains carried Robertshaw when I looked
around recently (the old one stuck open after an overheating episode ... DCO
forgot to turn the fan on <g>).  And, the counterperson at AutoZone said
they didn't carry Robertshaw brand.  Fortunately, I didn't believe him, and
looked at the rack anyway.

Randall