choke cable sticks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: choke cable sticks
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:40:54 -0500
i finished rebuilding my carbs and i was having a problem with with starting
cold. Now the choke cables ; although they move when not connected to the
carbs do not move when hooked to the carbs.  I put new seals on the throttle
shafts;  i am thinking i pushed the seals in to far and they are binding the
throttle shaft and that is why the cable is not able to move the cold start.
car stalls out at a stop.
will be spending tomorrow taking apart again. And they still run rich.
I probably will end up having to send them off to Apple hydro.
Penny wise & pound foolish????
fustrating
al

///