new arrivals/welders

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new arrivals/welders
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:01:54 -0600 (CST)
I too just bought a Hobart Handler 35.  I have not even opened the box yet
as I will probably not need to start using it for a few months.  I just
happened to see a good buy and quickly pounced!!  I had decided to buy this
model because it is all set up for the gas conversion already. (still need
to buy the bottle only)  This model also has a Miller welder,wire feed
supply gun which supposedly is very good.
I had seen these models on the Hobart web site for around $550......and at
Harbor Freight for around $460.  I also spent some time looking for a welder
in various local farm stores one finds around small towns in the midwest.
(Orschelen, Pauls, Tractor Supply, various other names)  To my surprise
about a week ago I found this very model at a tractor supply store for $449.
It did not take me long to grab it!!!  I have not even used it yet but am
getting ready.  from what I read its a good welder for a hobbiest and I
cannot wait to get started!!
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Box 25
                Wellman, Iowa