Re: TR-6 / 250 Padded Center Dash Support

To: "Scott Tilton" <sdtilton@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 / 250 Padded Center Dash Support
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:48:56 -0600
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>

>Has anyone ever tried to put a TR-4 - non padded dash support in a later
car.
>(I ask because it looks like it would give an extra couple of inches of
room
>for the driver's right shin)

It does, but the support does get hot.  My wife made up a couple of
terry-cloth ("Turkish-towel" to the UK folks, I think) covers which slip
over the top of each seat, then go forward to just past the dash support.
When we get to the show, they whip right off to expose the red seats.  On
the road, they provide comfortable alternative to
non-absorbent/non-breathing vinyl and toasty dash bracket.

Our daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.

///
///