RE: New Arrival at our House

To: "'bsavulis'" <bsavulis@home.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Arrival at our House
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:18:47 +0200
Hi and congratulations bsavulis .

You don't want to build a second car , so if you don't need the spares , I
surely do ... even if it's rusty :-)

Have you tried TRF , Rimmer Bros. or TR Bitz ( UK ) for panels ?
There is a guy in South Africa that manufactures new floors for TR 2 - TR 3A
models at roughly 900 South African Rand per set . I think it translates to
approx. $110.00 without shipping . AFAIK these floors are sold by the big
suppliers in Europe .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .