RE: TR4

To: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:59:53 -0500
>===== Original Message From "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net> =====
>List
>Well, after lurking on the list for about a year, I finally bought a TR4. I
>pick it up next week in Dayton, Oh (about 60 miles North of me.). It is a
>project car complete with extra parts (fenders, etc.) It's #CTC 71048L. Can
>anyone tell me what the "L" is for? I can't wait to get it home...
>Best Regards,
>Dave Connitt
>TR4 CTC 71048L

Dave,

Welcome.... it will be great to have another TR4 on the list.  You TR3 and TR6
guys better watch out.  I am seeing more and more TR4 traffic lately.  TR4s
are hot!!

Art Kelly is right...  you have a TR4A.  Check out my website.  It will show
you where I have been since 1998 when I did the same thing as you.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn