RE: TR4

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4
From: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:53:08 -0500
  Congratulations,

  I own a 71 TR6.  I was stopped on Friday and asked if I was interested in
  buying another Triumph.  The gentleman indicated he wanted to sell his 66
  TR4A IRS.  Since you have just purchased your TR4.  Since you can never
have
  enough toys, can you give me some tips that I should look for when
  considering the purchase of a TR4?
  [David Connitt]

  Thanks,
  Let's see,  Hmm, things to look for....
  1. This is very important. YOU MUST HAVE A EXCELLENT ANSWER FOR YOUR WIFE
WHEN SHE ASKS, "WHAT DO YOU NEED ANOTHER ON OF THOSE FOR?"
  2. See item 1

  Dave Connitt
  68 ne 66  TR4A CTC71084L

///