RE: Heater Switch Short

To: "TR6 List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater Switch Short
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:01:11 -0700

Jan,

Not that it's ever happened to me but...have you recently had the switch out
or the dash support out? Sometimes the lowest tab on the switch can bend
when the support is being re-installed so that it's always in contact with
the support itself and thus grounds the switch when it's turned on. If this
is your problem, just carefully bend the tab so it's straight like the other
ones and you should be ok. If this isn't your problem, then it might be time
for Dan Masters' great book on TR6 electrical repairs.

Peter Zaborski (CF58310 UO)

///
///