TRF Update..............

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Update..............
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:08:14 EST
Bravo my complements to TRF. Without my calling again, I got a call from TRF
after they looked into my orders and return. The Tonneau Cover has been
shipped and the Boot is on backorder. Apparently they misplaced my invoices.
Whether this is true or not doesn't matter, what matters is they do care
about their customers and their image. Thank you TRF.

What I really found interesting is the amount of critics we have on this
list. From "starting this thread again" to "its your responsibility to follow
up on your orders." I don't know about other listers but when I see a topic I
am not interested in I just hit my delete key.

Bottom line, I applaud the opinions and appreciate them all. Speaking for
myself, I don't have the time to read every post. Those I do read are very
informative. And to all the listers, for your assistance and criticism, I
thank you.

Bob Antoville
74 TR6
(Maybe this year......so close yet so far)

///
///