Re: Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!

To: <pethier@isd.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:25:15 -0500
Stripped or not by the list server won't change anything if I'm on that
person personal contact list.  Some of these viruses sends themselves using
your own contact list.  That's why I received the attachment, it didn't go
through the list server because that person has my address in his/her
contact list.

The worst part is that the person who sent that e-mail to me probably
doesn't even know it and they may be infecting other people as well.

In any case, I hope they discover it soon.  Cleaning a PC (no, not Powder
Coat ;-) but Personal Computer ) that's infected with a virus can be a real
pain!

Cheers
Steph

///