From TR3 to "Ginger"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: From TR3 to "Ginger"
From: "John Middlesworth" <top_down@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:39:11 -0500
I heard on the radio yesterday that Dean Kamen, the inventor who allegedly has
a world-changing device nicknamed "Ginger," drove a TR3 while in college.
(There's been a media frenzy over this mysterious gadget, which may be some
sort of personal transportation device.)  Kamen apparently satisfies his urge
to drive with a Porsche 928 these days.

Interesting that Kamen started out with one of our breed; all that endless
high-level analysis of how to keep an LBC running apparently pays off big for
some people.

John Middlesworth
1960 TR3A

///