Re: TR3 - "Dip" in front of Nose ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 - "Dip" in front of Nose ?
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:17:00 -0600
There are those among us (Joe Alexander, for example) who belive that
the dip (or lack thereof) is due to there being more than one set of
tooling used to produce the body panels.

I've certainly seen a selection of the panels either way, though I
haven't tested for bondo on any of them.

Or perhaps it could be a pre- and post-TS60000 difference?

Dan

--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L.  Getting an O!  Undergoing frame-off restoration
begun 9/99.  Currently awaiting warm weather.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U, now with an O too.  In need of a
comprehensive restoration (again), but will have to wait its turn in
storage.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!