Brrr... Winter Driving Question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brrr... Winter Driving Question
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 12:52:32 -0500
After another demise of the ill-fated modern car, I have to use the TR6 in the
snow for a while.  The question is, it runs extremely cool and takes quite a
while to warm up (duh it is -3C out!), and since this is only temporary I don't
feel like switching thermostats... how much of the radiator should I block off
with a piece of cardboard (limiting the cold air flow)?

Got quite a few stares out there driving around with the top down... although
the only time you're really cold is when you stop at a light, but when you're
moving it isn't that bad.  TR handles quite well in the snow too...

Kai