Re: TR7 BFH#42 - head torquing sequence

To: <Eganb@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#42 - head torquing sequence
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:54:59 +1300
Bruce

I am assuming the sequence is the same as a Stag cylinder head

You tighten the top row first from the middle out and then the botton row,
also from the middle out. In diagrammatic form the sequence from A to J is
as follows

D B A C E
I G F H J

Only loosen one nut (top row) or bolt (bottom row) at a time and then
immediately tighten.

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D