Re: TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 01:38:33 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi,

I have magnesium wheels on my TR4. I beleive them to be Dealer Installed
"original" to a TR4A, not my TR4 though as mine was a wire wheel car.

For those with the knowledge, take a look at these pictures. I would like to
have more input on this.

http://www.sltoa.org/members/Allgood/tr4morepictures.htm

Thanks,

Gary