Re: dipper switch bracket

Subject: Re: dipper switch bracket
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:20:27 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If Scott's book reads the same as mine, I'd take that with a grain of
salt. (IOW it may not be correct.)  My book also lists all three P/Ns,
with no crossover figure.  However, the footnotes state "Interchangeable
items are marked with *", and there's no asterisk next to the dimmer
switch bracket numbers.
Plus, just a few lines above, two different screws are listed for the
grab handle attachment, and I do not believe they interchange.

Randall