Re: restoration record keeping

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com, naffy@netins.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: restoration record keeping
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:57:45 EST
Cc: jswauger@microserve.com
Paul and List-

I have always kept a folder of all of the invoices of parts/items purchased
for the restorations I have done. However, as an attorney, who does some
divorce work, it has crossed my mind that it might not be a good idea! Just a
thought.

Also, as the restoration gets closer to completion and the size of the file
increases, my feeling of sanity fades considerably!

OK, now the lawyer jokes can start.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
Triumphs-
1962 TR3B
1968 TR250
1971 TR6
Jaguars-
1963 MkII RHD
1969 XKE FHC
Motorcycles-
1999 HD Heritage Springer
2000 Indian Chief

In a message dated 11/29/2000 9:37:14 PM Central Standard Time,