Re: Attitude

To: wallaces%superaje.com%CCG@com
Subject: Re: Attitude
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:29:50 -0500 2000) at 11/28/2000 10:28:06 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Well the French and British with their pompous attitudes didnt want and
supposedly didnt need our help in the beginning.  When push finally came to
shove, we came, we kicked his ass, AND the Japs over in the Pacific AT THE
SAME TIME.
I rest my case.
Seem to remember the same thing happening in WW1 also.
Should wear goggles, that way the sand wont get in your eyes.

wallaces@superaje.com on 11/28/2000 10:43:25 AM