Re: Shop rate for changing a diff ???

To: dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk, BethKen@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop rate for changing a diff ???
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:31:54 EST
In a message dated 00-11-13 17:15:11 EST, dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< At a local autojumble/swopmeet last year I picked up the following book.
 The I.C.M.E. Manual 1974 edition (known as the mechanics bible).

 It contains a wealth of knowledge including schedules of repair times and
 service schedules of every British car produced in the previous 15 years >>

Adrian,

Knowing how curious we are on this list about these kinds of things, I bet
that you could market a scanned copy of your "flea market find" and make a
few bucks....I'd be willing to add this to my bookshelf.

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (chassis finished - working on body & engine)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (about ready for a long winter's nap)