Re: Shop rate for changing a diff ???

To: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop rate for changing a diff ???
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:10:03 -0000
At a local autojumble/swopmeet last year I picked up the following book.
The I.C.M.E. Manual 1974 edition (known as the mechanics bible).

It contains a wealth of knowledge including schedules of repair times and
service schedules of every British car produced in the previous 15 years

So, from the mechanics bible, the recommended labour time for the removal
and fitment of a differential to a GT6 is 4.2 hours for a Mk1 and 4.9 hours
for a Mk2.

I hope this helps. If you want any other recommended labour times just email
me.

Regards
Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O