RE: TR4A cam specs

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR4A cam specs
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 12:05:11 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Carl,

The TR4 (301466) cam is no longer available from my research.
The only stock cam I found was for the TR4A (307036).  The TR4A
cam is supposed to provide more torque... but in combo with the
TR4A head , valves and intake manifold.

I did not get any info... but I didn't ask.  BPNW is a big cam
supplier... maybe they have the data.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site