RE: Making a TR 4 Rev Up

To: "John Howard" <trjhhow7@home.com>
Subject: RE: Making a TR 4 Rev Up
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:30:20 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John,

I tried the same thing... moving the radiator forward... but was
stopped by the air input shroud.  Another lister has said that it
will fit if you turn it around am mount it backwards.  Another
suggested that you need the shorter extension from a TR3.

I am still in data gathering mode... but will figure it out
someday.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site