Re: TR3 O/D Speedo Cable Angle Drive

Subject: Re: TR3 O/D Speedo Cable Angle Drive
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:21:14 -0500
Dave, if I understand this, you're installing a TR4 OD box in a 3A, correct?
If so, you don't need an angle drive. I just did the same thing and the
drive comes out at a right angle to the propshaft. The cable fits nicely
straight into the handbrake boot. From there, you're on your own as I just
routed mine however I could (but don't tell Fred Thomas I said that).

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O