Re: TR3 Windscreen Gasket

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Windscreen Gasket
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:05:06 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Michael,

I have replaced that gasket twice. Leave the frame intact. Just remove the
stantions and the little plate attaching the old gasket to the stantion and
slide out the old gasket and slide in the new. Replace the stantions and the
little plate which holds the gasket to the stantion. That is all there is to
it!!

Bob Labuz
1958 TR3A
1974 T140V