TR3 fan Removal - The End

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: TR3 fan Removal - The End
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:12:14 -0400
Hi folks,
Well its out.  I think I'll mount it on the wall as a trophy.
Like I say, the distance from the bolt heads to the radiator was 3/4".  If
your distance is less than this I doubt if it could be done.  It was a very
tight fit pushing it down and out with the bolt heads and fan blades
pushing against the radiator fins all the way down, though I didn't do any
damage.
Like Randall says, the bolts have to be left in the fan until the fan is
out of the car.
Am I good to go now?  I mean, the big bolt for the starting handle isn't
going to shoot out and go through the radiator is it?  Should have thought
about that before.
Oh yeah, there's me worried about upsetting the balance pieces and locking
plates- well there wasn't any there in the first place!

Adrian