TR3A-Fan removal possibe?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: TR3A-Fan removal possibe?
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:28:20 -0400
Hi Folks,
There's a big chunk of  missing metal from one of the fan blades that I
hadn't noticed before(!) - looks like it snapped off where it is riveted.

I had installed an electric fan a while back, so I'm thinking of removing
the engine fan altogether.  Is it possible to do so without removing the
radiator?  Looks like there is only 3/4" between each securing bolt and the
radiator.

I can turn each of the bolts with a wrench but once I start it will be
irreversible as I can't mark the position of the balance pieces, etc  so I
thought I'd check with you guys first.

Many thanks as always,  Adrian.