Re: question - low voltage

To: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>
Subject: Re: question - low voltage
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:33:51 -0400
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I can think of one other thing you might need to check. If the
distributor shaft bushings are worn, the shaft may be free to rock back
and forth, affecting the point gaps at for some of the plugs. It's also
possible to have the distributor lobes worn down unevenly, although I've
only seen this couple of times over the last 20 years.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -