Blackhawk Farms and Jim Hill.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk Farms and Jim Hill.....
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 01:00:00 EDT
Hello list!]

I just wanted to tell you all that I spent the day at Blackhawk farms raceway
in South Beloit Wis today and I ran into Jim hill from the list, and man,
what a nice guy..You always talk to people on the list , but I never thought
that they would be that nice and  helpful when you meet em...I had a great
time today watching the LBC's run the course like pros(and some not) but
overall....I NEED MORE!! (hehe) Just wanted Jim to know that he made my day
meeting him up there..OH, and Jim, if you are reading this, where did you say
you got those braided hoses from for your triple weber setup, again? Thanks
guys! You all take care out there on the course!

Paul Seedoff(future blackhawk farms racer hopefully)
75 TR6
CF36919U