Re: TR4 starter problem -- or not?

To: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 starter problem -- or not?
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:15:50 -0400
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
George:

I would have agreed with you, intuitively, but my GT6's recent slow cranking
problems were cured only once I replaced the original solenoid.  Isn't it
possible that a poor solenoid internal connection could prevent the full
necessary current draw for turning the starter?  Is this another Curry Law?

--
Martin Secrest
GT6, TR6